Great photo! Are those all pics on those CD's? I really really need to back up my pictures one of these days.
I have to do that this week too! I copy them to my external hard drive pretty often, but haven't made discs in about two months. I don't even want to think about how many photos I took in that time!
I REALLY need to do that myself! I'm such a slacker! GREAT picture B!
Great picture. I too need to back up my pictures.
Great job on the photo of the day!
That is on my todo list this week. Great photo!
Great picture! Thanks for the reminder to back up my pics! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Great photo! Are those all pics on those CD's? I really really need to back up my pictures one of these days.
I have to do that this week too! I copy them to my external hard drive pretty often, but haven't made discs in about two months. I don't even want to think about how many photos I took in that time!
I REALLY need to do that myself! I'm such a slacker! GREAT picture B!
Great picture. I too need to back up my pictures.
Great job on the photo of the day!
That is on my todo list this week. Great photo!
Great picture! Thanks for the reminder to back up my pics! :)
Post a Comment